Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

My new life!

I just wanted to give an update to my situation with Albert.

Albert started trying to come back around in October of 2010 with a lot to say and I wanted to hear none of it. After some time I gave him a chance, to at least speak.

Albert said a lot of things but words are just words. I needed proof that things weren't the way I thought they were and no matter what he lied and did things you don't do to someone you love.

After some time of him showing me physical proof, papers, documents, talking to other people, him even talking to my parents, etc.. I decided to give him a chance.

I don't regret it one bit, some people have their opinions........ Let's just say I have a lot of respect and love for those of you who trusted me and supported me through everything.

The rest is history. He has been amazing, it took me some time to work through all the damage that was done, to this day he is still very patient and works with me through anything and everything that comes up.

He then proposed at the end of March.

He has become the best step father Joel could ever have and the best boyfriend/fiance/husband a woman could ever dream of. He still doesn't and never will let me walk all over him, he definitely wears the pants but he treats me like a queen and that is the balance I have always wanted. I need a man who can handle me and not let my ways control him, but I also need him to treat me like the most precious thing to him.

Last Tuesday I was surprised with roses and Thursday I was taken on a surprise date all just because he loves me. A girl couldn't ask for more.

Near the end of June we set a date for the wedding.

We will be getting married June 24th, 2012 at Pomona Valley Mining Co.

We plan on buying a house in January. Although he will actually be buying it since I don't make much money, it is our house. And we plan on having kids shortly after, when we can afford for me not to work.

Now it is time to get the other two areas in my life aligned with who I am and headed in the direction I would like.

One - My career, I want to wake up excited to do what I do. I want to enjoy what I do. And I want to help people feel better and enjoy their lives. Preferable making money through my own business or businesses of helping others in one way or another. I would later like Albert and Joel to get involved in the businesses. I want to have free time to do what I want to do but also have the ability to make money when I would like. I know if I can do it, I can believe that others can and I can help them realize and actualize their own dreams.

Two - My body and weight. Albert says I shouldn't worry about it, he loves me the way I am and I should just remember that. But its beyond how he or anyone else sees me. I want to feel good physically. I want my body to function properly with lots of energy and I want to feel good when I look into the mirror. That doesn't mean I need to be a size 2, it just means I need to know I am healthy and feel it.

Until next time.......




3 comments:

Qasim said...

WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF LUCK, IN ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

Janea said...

Thank you for sharing your story! It is very inspiring! :) Wishing you the best in all areas.....

Anonymous said...

I Love you baby girl, I also Love my future Son N Law Albert. He is amazing but of course so is my Beautiful Tiffany!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...