Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Losing weight by feeling good!


As I have always said, I believe weight loss is an inside job (in the mind), why can some people eat the greasiest most fattening foods and never gain an ounce and also never feel sick, while some people eat half of what most people eat and still gain weight.  I know without a doubt that when you change subconscious beliefs and your vibration the outside reality automatically changes, no matter what actions are taken or not taken.  It just naturally happens with no effort.  So here is a excerpt from one of my favorite authors. 


"What do you think metabolism is?


Knowing you look good, feeling great that you look good, knowing that they know you look good.  Scene is over.

In other words, you must go that long . . . or you remember being dressed in something that you felt really good in, and you remember somebody else who you didn't even know, meeting you in an elevator and saying, "you are really beautiful in that." Scene is over.

You get a sense of it? In other words, you must find a little snatch . . . revel in it for a moment and leave.  And what happens is you begin to activate that part of you so much, that now, even though a reality is different from what you are living, you have different things activated within you, so everything starts responding to you according to your different activation.

When you feel fat your food makes you fatter – it does! When you feel slender your food keeps you slender – it does!

You must understand that because you see people eating similarly with very different results, and you say, "oh yeah, it's their metabolism," and we say, what do you think metabolism is?!?

Metabolism is vibrational response to your moment in time. Metabolism is the way the energy is moving through your body, you see. And so *everything* is in response to the way that you feel.

Everything is.

Everything is mind over matter.  Every disease is mental first.  Everything is about thought.  Everything is about vibration.  Everything is about the way you feel.  Practice scenarios that feel good, and never mind reality.  

Reality is only a brief moment in time that you keep repeating." 

Excerpted from the Abraham-Hicks workshop

And then I also found this article: 17 seconds to weight loss

Although I have a million Abraham-Hicks audio's I plan on saving to buy this one: 

Abraham-Hicks teachings is one of my favorite because I can feel deep within that it is so very true for me. When I truly practice it, it has created absolute miracles in my life. Stuff that I would of bet millions of dollars on not happening, happened!  I know without a doubt it was because of these practices.  I belief we are all energy, we are all vibration.  Just as when someone is vibrating high enough they affect the people around them, if I vibrate high enough it affects the food I eat, no matter what I eat.  Our thoughts are more poisonous than any food we can put into our bodies and I know this. I have studied stories of people who had every odd against them in disease and sickness but when they changed their thoughts they got better and incurable diseases left their bodies.  Why is laughter the best medicine?  Because it increases our vibration dramatically, creating healing and clearing, no matter what is physically happening.  I'm not trying to discount nutrition, to each his own and I myself want to find a healthy balance but I disagree with all that I am that in order to be healthy we must have a strict diet of the best foods.  I know this is false, it doesn't make sense vibrationally, mentally, or spiritually (at least not for me).  For those that believe in it, then it will work and will be necessary. I myself do not.   I believe that if I have a healthy vibration my body will naturally find all that it needs and will create desires within me for what it needs without me having to restrict or limit myself.  

We may never know for sure, I know my biggest challenge is activating a healthy slender vibration within myself when I don't even think I know what that feels like.  But I am willing to put my attention on feeling good, instead of feeling limited.  

I am however exercising again now that I am able to.  Exercising makes me feel really good and when I push myself I feel even better. I don't have such low vibrating or negative feelings around exercising.  I also get a lot of my ideas and inspirations while I am in the middle of a really good workout so its something I like doing! 


Enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...