Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Intro

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tiffany and I am determined to learn internet marketing. I am a 27 year old mother in southern california. While trying to build a business online, I discovered how complex and vast the world of internet marketing is. I have purchased internet marketing systems, site building systems, affiliate programs, and educational programs all in effort to try and learn internet marketing quickly, with no progress. I have searched for seminars and workshops in my area that teach internet marketing, as well as internships or mentors. So because there doesn't appear to be anything close to me at this time and no system has yet taught me in the in's and out's of internet marketing, I begin this journey knowing nothing, not even were to start! So this blog is my starting point.

I am giving myself a goal of 3 months. Now the question comes with internet marketing how will I measure whether or not I have learned it and learned it correctly? How will I measure whether I reached my goal or not and exactly what are the specifics of my goal? Since there are numerous ways to market online and since I don't even have anything to market yet, these questions will be something I will have to think about.

Things I will tackle:
1. Building a successful website
2. Video marketing
3. Email marketing
4. PPC (pay per click)
5. SEO (search engine optimization)
6. Adsense
7. Ezines
8. Anything else that crosses my path

In the next few days I plan on getting my webcam set up so that I can show you guys what I am doing and how to do things when I learn them. I will also become very clear about how I will measure whether I have reached my goal of learning internet marketing with in 3 months. I need a starting point and where to go from here. And I would also like to talk more about myself so that everyone may know where I am coming from and a little more about who this woman is that is trying to learn internet marketing!

I have a woman who will be mentoring me along this journey. She attempted to raise 2.75 million dollars in 90 days online. She didn't reach her goal in time to purchase the land in which she was raising the money for, however she did raise a substantial amount and I am sure she learned a thing or two along the way! Her name is Cath Wood, I will put her website on here as soon as I learn how to add links! :o)

If you anyone would like to contact me for any reason, you may do so at TiffanyZrii@gmail.com until I create a new gmail account.

I look forward to taking this journey and hopefully helping some of you learn a thing or two along the way, as well!

Sincerely,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Kurt Sommers said...

way to go Tif, look into my alternate myspace slash kurtsommers for free and trial programs too. I'll still have much to do to integrate multiple streams of marketing but I am still trying to keep my head in the right place too. good luck.

Anonymous said...

Great effort Tiffany! I'm glad to see you took up my challenge to start a blog, and what a great job you did! I must point out to any readers that I will be one of many mentors. My role is to help you keep your head in the right place, so if you start coming up with any nonsense I can slap you about a bit. It's all about how you think, and if you think you can do it, then you really can do it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...