Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The Beginning

I have been thinking a little about how I will measure whether or not I reach my goal. I believe the best way to measure it would be different for each task.



Example Email marketing:

In order for this to work I must first have a database of people to email. Then to measure whether I have successfully learned email marketing, I would have to measure the percentage of response compared to the amount of emails that go out, etc.. I could be wrong and way off but we will figure it all out as we go.



So for now I believe I will set a goal date of June 30th. By this date in order to say I successfully learned internet marketing (or at least begun to), I will need to be successful in each area, I mentioned in the last blog. plus I am adding one more.



1. Finding a niche market

2. Building a successful website

3. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

4. Video Marketing

5. PPC (Pay Per Click)

6. AdSense

7. Email Marketing

8. Ezine's

9. Anything else that comes up.

I believe that is the order in which I will be focusing on them, but I am sure things might change as we go along.

I am in the process of setting up an account with BeBiz, which is like WordTracker. These are Keyword search tools, that help find what people are searching for on search engines and maybe not getting a lot of results. Meaning the competition is low in that market.

If anyone would like me to discuss that more, let me know. I don't know how well I could explain it but if someone else needs clarification on it, then I am not explaining it well and probably means I need to become more clear on it myself.

I really would like to find some more time to dedicate to this and a little bit more of a direction to go in.

I work the next three nights and start my spring quarter for school this week so its going to take a lot of focus and dedication in order to accomplish this goal. That is why i am committing myself to writing here EVERY SINGLE day.

I have a few seminars coming up in April and May, so I don't know how I am going to work out writing here everyday but its a must. I might not have time to do any work (one seminar is monday thru friday 9a.m. to 11p.m. and is an hour away from my home) but I will at least write about my experiences there and what I learned.

I would also like to make sure I get to the gym at least three times a week. My energy level is much higher when I am exercising on a regular basis and my sleep is much better as well. I really feel that it will directly impact how much I can get done.

See you tomorrow,

Tiffany


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Tiffany.

I was at a seminar by John Burley recently and he was talking about the stories we tell ourselves.

Basically, we come up with stories to defend ourselves. The stories are real, but they're not true. Everyday we lie to ourselves about lots of things.

Getting honest with ourselves is a great start.

There will be times when you'll have a great story about why you can't make any progress towards your goal, and if you keep recognising those as the stories they are, and ignoring them and doing it anyway, you'll go well.

Cath.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...