Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Who would of thought?

I have reached what was once thought of being untouchable for myself.

To know I will reach the unbelievable still.

The secret being, turning the disbelief into belief.

If anyone can reach the top I will.

Massive dreams, huge ambition, dedication.

Time to learn to enjoy the journey and bask in the gratitude for which I am today.

Who would of ever thought Tiffany would be who she is today?

Not I. Not much to you but a different world to me.

Enjoy it said "I", but the mind demands more.

The ultimate goal, settle the ego, live from the heart and know I am spirit.

More lessons, more laughter, more love!

Until then An imperfect person who is learning the only true perfection(love).

Namaste,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning me on to the 30 day challenge. Can you comment again on why you didn't like the BeBiz internet site building software. I keep seeing it when I'm on line and it sounds very viable. Thanks
Rich

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...