Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Unimagined, Enjoy life!

All I can say is I am very impressed, we never know what life is going to hand us. 


Dreams come true everyday.  Honestly its more important to be ready for them. 



We think we want certain things and when they come our way, most of us would have no idea how to receive it or accept it.  Myself included. Bigger things than I could of desired are falling into my lap and I have no idea how to deal with that. <- Imagine that!



I have no idea what the future has in store for me, NONE.  I am scared, excited, anxious and most of all impressed.  

I can say, "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON."  

One day little by little it just all starts making sense.  Just know that everything you are doing today and I mean everything, has a purpose for the future.  Its all tied together.  

We never know what those things are.  We just never know. 


Stop Worrying, Start living. 


Quick Reality Check:
People you love are going to die, you will lose things you love and are attached to. Kids will grow up and have their own lives.  Friends will move away.  Jobs will be lost. People will fall in love.  Babies (miracles) will be born.  Businesses will be created. Things will come along in your life that you never knew possible.  Opportunities will come out of the sky.  Life will never be what you plan it to be, so stop planning! 
And start enjoying!



Right now my life is SOOOOO unpredictable.  Everything is coming together, yet it all was ripped apart.  How can that be, but trust me, it is!!!!!!!!!!!! It could of never happened the way I imagined the way I desired, nor would I have wanted it to.  I wouldn't trade this in and I couldn't of imagined my life as it is now, EVER. 


"The course of life is unpredictable. No one can write their autobiography in advance." 
- Abraham J Heschel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...