Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Excited!!!

I had an appointment with my spiritual coach today. I had decided to talk to her about my challenge of learning internet marketing.

I explained how in order to start learning I must find a niche market so I have a product to market, etc.... And she said why search for what others are looking for, why not build a site and learn to market it with ANYTHING that had to do with what I have a passion for.

Remember when I wrote about the keyword search and how i was disappointed with the results? I had did a search on one of my biggest passions and I did not recieve a desirable result. From what I can tell (remember I am no expert), this particuliar passion (I will tell you what it is soon) did not have a significant amount of searchs. Meaning not very many people were interests in the niche (not a big market).

So I went on to the next thing and never looked back! The last few days this topic has been coming up for me over and over again and I couldn't stop thinking about it. However, I never reconsidered it because there wasn't a significant market for it.

Well....... I am going to go for it!!! I would rather have fun learn to market something I have my heart in, then trying to market something that I don't care for just because it appears to have a huge demand.

I know I have mentioned before that I love growth, self development, etc... Well what I love the most is those "aha" moments. Now what are those "aha" moments?

"Aha" moments or epiphanies are moments of clarity, when you see something from a clear new perspective for the first time, when the blind fold is removed in a certain way, etc...

I LOVE THAT FEELING AND WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO HELP OTHERS EXPERIENCE THAT WONDERFUL FEELING.

Call it what you want. From pushing past fears, removing the haze, achieving clarity, removing negative beliefs, removing the blind fold, increasing awareness, being more conscious, etc..

I don't know how I will market it or what way I will word it, but it sure is what I will be focusing on!

I am excited.

Although I don't know what contents my site will have on it or what I will be selling or promoting in order for me to see if it is successful, all I know is it feels SOOOOO right!

If you are looking for a niche market, I highly recommend not just jumping on to a keyword search tool, trying to find what everyone is looking for. What are YOU looking for? Follow your heart and then use the tool to refine what resignates with you!

By the way, it turned out my spiritual coach is very familiar with internet marketing, something along the lines of internet marketing is what she did prior to her "heart" work! :O) She even recommended a site builder that is much cheaper than the one I was previously looking at. Her website is www.laurabonilla.com.

Lots of love,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...