Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

HELLO!~~~

I am getting more and more excited. Although I don't have my site up yet because I need to get a little more clear about some of the content, it all is coming together.

I leave monday to go to an intensive seminar called "Train the Trainer" by T.Harv Eker. He wrote the book Secrets of a Millionaire Mind And conducts well known seminars that help change your financial blueprint and set you up for success. Those events are called Millionaire Mind Intensive.

The seminar I am attending is to help with public speaking, conducting my own seminars and stuff along those lines. Pretty much engaging an audience and doing so comfortably and confidently. I love seminars! But this seminar actually creates the most fear in me because I don't know about you guys but just thinking about public speaking makes me nervous.

I will be updating everyone on that when I get back.

Maybe friday or saturday I will be able to get my website up. We'll see! :o) I have been very busy, exercising, homework, work, etc.. But as my energy level keeps rising I know I will have more free time and "motivated" time to dedicate to learning internet marketing.


I did however learn something new today. There is something they call linking, it is one technique they use for SEO (search engine optimization). There is a list of sites you can submit your website url to that MAY help increase traffic to your site.

Bottom line is the more links you have on the web linking back to your website, the more the search engines will like your page! So if you have friends with websites or any other means to get your link onto someone's page, I highly suggest you do that!

It is time for bed now.

Good night,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff,

I might be wrong, but I seem to remember reading that it's not about the quantity of links at all, but the quality. In fact it may even be your detriment to have hundreds of meaningless links.

The more highly ranked a site is, the more highly ranked your site will be if you have a link from that site.

So it's important to get links from good sites.

For public speaking, let me recommend Toastmasters. I have been a member for many years and cannot recommend it highly enough. You get regular practice at speaking, with great evaluations from experienced speakers. They tell you what you did well, with suggestions for how you might make it better.

Cath.

Tiffany said...

Hi Cath,

What you mentioned about linking is very true. However when first starting out, it would be beneficial to have a few links on some friends sites than none at all.

Of course you wouldn't want hundreds all over and there are techniques with this as well. Such as when linking back to your page if the text contains your keywords it helps. Also if the site that is linking back to your site has some of the same keywords or is related to your site it also helps with SEO.


Toastmasters was a great idea. I had planned on starting in June when my classes are through for the summer, I just need to decide which one to attend around here!


Tiffany

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...