Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Playing with the cam! Recent Pic!


This picture is of my son and I. It is the most recent picture I have of myself.

I am off to the gym and then time to get ready to leave for the seminar tomorrow.

I must say that as I learn more and more about internet marketing I discover there is more and more to learn. I know I need to get my page up and running soon if I am going to be able to learn most of the other things especially by my goal date.

I can see there still is a study amount of readers, I would really love to hear your comments!

Love,
Tiffany

1 comments:

John D. Buerger, CFP® said...

Hey Tiffany -
Great job on the blog ... I look forward to seeing new posts about your experience at Train the Trainer. It was an awesome week.
Here are a couple of suggestions for resources on internet marketing. The most important one is to check out a guy named Eben Pagan and his company GetAltitude. He has a number of videos on YouTube. That's a great place to start.
Be careful paying for a lot of "how to do internet marketing" programs - most of which are only there to promote themselves.
While you are looking at resources, check out mine at www.RichAndFulfilling.com - which gives people tools they can use to get, keep and grow greater wealth with less stress and fewer worries.
John

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...