Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Internet marketing workshops, seminars, etc..

This is more of a request for information or suggestions.

I have done several searches looking for a workshop or course on internet marketing in my area(anywhere in california). However most that show up have past already. I can't seem to find anything that will be coming up other than next weekend which I have a public speaking seminar already scheduled.

There has to be more out there!! I will even travel outside the state if i have to.

To begin I was looking for a workshop/seminar that would be for a newbie. A one to three day seminar would be ideal. If I have to travel far it would have to be in June.

If I find anything I will post them here for others to be able to gain from it as well.

I will post again later today,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...