Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Slight Disappointment!

I am kind of disappointed right now.

I invested quite a bit of time using a program called BeBiz to do some keyword research and came up extremely empty handed. I assumed the tool at BeBiz was going to analyze my results just like WordTracker does and unfortunately I was wrong.

I took a lot of time to enter a lot of my interests and do some research about them in that system. It's not that big of a deal, but now I have to go to WordTracker and purchase another keyword search tool and learn that tool (hopefully it won't take too long).

I will let you know how that goes.

I did see a slight trend in some of the searches that pertain to my interests.

If this takes too much more time, without getting a product I will just pick something for the purpose of learning internet marketing!

I have also been thinking about building a free site and just offering information for now. I could still track how many visitors visit my site, only all of the paid marketing strategies will have to be learned at a lose.

I will decide what I am going to do by tomorrow!

Good night,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ach, be patient young jedi! All is not lost, and look what you learned - a) that program is not right for your purposes and b) you got some trends. Just because that one didn't work, don't give up on the track you're on. Keep going and get the answers you need, rather than just picking something out of the dark. It might be another day or two, but that's ok, in the scheme of things. Go Tiff, you can do it!

Cath.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...