Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Keywords! Interests, Passions.

I did this work yesterday but didn't have time to post it in a blog.

So here it is.

First I wrote a list of all my interests, passions, stuff I enjoy learning about, things people would come to me for advice for, etc.. These are all good ways to find a market that would keep your interest and focus. I know I will definitely need that!

Here is a shortened list, I don't want to bore you! I omitted anything that I find irrelevent, like spending time with loved ones, etc..

Growing
Progression
Learning
Human Behavior
New Experiences
New Relationships
The mind
The brain
New outlooks/perspectives
Spirituality
Energy
Quantum Physics
Metaphysics
Pushing past self limitations
increasing Awareness or being conscious
Pushing past fear
Internet marketing
Financial freedom
Increasing strength
Increasing love
Increasing inner peace
Increasing quality of my life and others
Self improvement
Personal development
Roller skating
Dynamics of relationships
Rising to full potential
Life
Recognizing subconscious habits and patterns
The law of attraction
Discipline
Investment
Real-estate
The thought process
Angels

Ok I will stop there. My next step is to find action words from all of these interests. I have began to search for action words for these interests and passions, however I have noticed most seem to be action words already.

Now I have to find problems within these interests. I have posted on some group forums that have some of these interests, asking them what problems they encounter with these things.

I tried to come up with a few myself but still come up with very general terms. Such as:
Fear and Doubt
Lack of Focus
Lack of Dedication

My challenge now is to come up with a problem people face within one of some of these interests. Example what problems or issues do people face when they try to grow or progress in life? I am hoping the results from the group forums will help me out a bit in this area.

I will post my findings and then I will have to use a keyword tool to see which phrases/problems will be a good market.
Good Market = A lot of searches for those keywords without a lot of websites already serving that niche market.

Wish me luck,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Cath.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...