Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Train the trainer experience!

Its been a while!!!

After Train the Trainer, everything in my life was very "backed up". I had to catch up on school, work, spend time with my son, boyfriend, etc..

Sorry it took so long for me to write about it!

I have been to several of Peak Potentials programs and will be attending several more. But this one was by far the most intense for me. I knew it was going to be.

The first Time I attended Millionaire Mind Intensive, I knew out of all their programs I wanted to attend "The enlightened warrior camp" and "Train the Trainer."

I signed up for Enlightened Warrior (I will be attending it this August) but I didn't even consider signing up for Train the Trainer. When I realized at the Life Directions workshop that I didn't sign up for TT1(Train the Trainer) because it scared the "jeepers" out of me, I decided to sign up before my head could get in the way. So that is how I got to TT1.

Now I see why it scared me. I was completely out of my comfort zone the entire time. No one seemed as scared as I did one of the nights. I don't want to give too much away but we had some "fun" nights. Singing, dancing, letting go and just enjoying life. Well one time during these events I just cried. I couldn't help it, I was so scared but I did it anyways. I don't know how I got on that stage (like I said I am trying not to give too much away) or how I lasted up there, and to be honest it is still a haze to me. But I did it!!!!

I seem to be much more aware of when I care what people think of me and also aware of my hesitations to be myself. They offer Train the Trainer 2 and would love to go, and I plan to in the future but I would like to attend warrior camp first and work on myself a little more before I go to TT2. I did have a huge revelation (which is why I love Peak potentials so much, they seem to be good at this) at TT1. I realized I am a very serious girl and its hard for me to lighten up and just enjoy life.

Sadness, frowning, anger, etc.. are easy for me to express and feel. But I feel embarrassed to smile and be happy, almost like it is wrong. Logically I know this its not wrong to feel good or happy but there is something that really scares me and holds me back from expressing and experiencing positive emotions. This is such a huge realization for me. I can now work on trying to laugh, smile, enjoy, and have fun more often. The first step to anything is knowing exists in the first place. Because of TT1, I am already 10 steps ahead of where I was with this.

I will lighten up and just enjoy life and have fun!!!!!

I can definitely feel the difference already!

OH YEAH!!!!!! I almost forgot.. Peak potentials teaches you a way of "training" (speaking in front of others) that keeps your audience engaged at ALL times. They have very unique ways of teaching it as well. All I must say is that when I did my final presentation, my body and mind automatically did things that they taught us without even thinking about it? Can anyone say "That is awesome!"? :o)

The environment at peak potentials trainers is always very supportive and compassionate. I have met the most amazing people at their events. This time people were passing around a list of numbers and names for support groups. We have already connected through a yahoo group. This is absolutely amazing!!!!

I will talk more about it TT1 later. I am actually off to another three day workshop but not for peak potentials!!!! I am really excited about watching someone else speak. As Rob (The Trainer at TT1) mentioned we will all notice everything a speaker does or DOESN'T DO after TT1!! :o) I might be screaming by the end of this workshop "Please, Let Me At Least High Five Someone!" :o)

We'll catch up soon! I miss writing!!!


Namaste,
Tiffany

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I'm so happy for you that these training seminars are such a positive experience for you and all the growth you're getting out of them!! Keep it up girl - you're doing a fabulous job and I'm so proud of you!

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany,
TTT was awesome. What an experience! Glad to see you got alot out of it like me. I'm for sure starting my own seminars very soon based off what I learned. And I gotta start a blog soon too! Keep in touch.
High 5 and hugs,
Nick DeCastro

Anonymous said...

Hello, Tiffany!
When I read your blog, it touched me. I totally understand what you may have experienced there. I personally think the fact that you cried and were in touch with your emotions is a major victory for you! Yes, a lot of us were scared to look like fools in front of the group, but you acted in spite of fear, and that is a major breakthrough for you! Congrats! Question for you: did you attend the Los Angeles one, or the Vancouver session? In the Los Angeles event, there was a list being passed around with names and phone numbers for us to create this support group. Do you know whose list that was? And how do I go about getting the names of the other people in that group? Please let me know if you have any info on that.

Tiffany said...

I hope you read this because I am unable to reply back to your comment. Email me at TiffanyZrii@gmail.com. I was at the Los Angeles one. I actually wrote my name on two lists and was under the impression everyone was going to be given copies. Have you joined the Yahoo group of people that were at Train the Trainer in LA?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Tiffany

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...