Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Relationships

I know this is supposed to be about internet marketing and I got way side tracked by all my seminars but I have some other stuff on my mind so I am just going to express myself here.

This weekend I have been attending a relationship seminar by PAX. You can visit them at Understand Men.

The first day of this seminar I was shocked about how much I learned. Today I became a little emotional and tense.

I have always known what a great guy I have and how fortunate I am to have him in my life. Today I realized that I don't fully express that to him so that he can experience my gratitude and admiration.

I was depressed by how naive I was, not only for him but all men.

I am so happy that I had a new friend with me, Crystal. Who quickly helped me clear the haze and mental anxiety of my past.

I understand why it is so hard to grow, when you are going through the initial eye opening experience, sometimes it can be very painful but as soon the "newness" sorts itself out, things become..... Even more beautiful than before. IT IS ALWAYS WORTH IT!

I don't have any other words to describe this, other than how grateful I am to not only be attending these workshops from PAX (Relationships w/men, although the results are always personal growth) and Peak Potentials (Personal growth in ALL areas) but also the people I meet in these workshops and the person I am becoming.

Because of the work these people do, everyday I am a better and better person for anyone and everyone in my life. I am excited to take part in helping others grow and become who they want to be.

I am also grateful for all those that I have met and yet to meet that are like minded (growth). Every single conversation is a growing and life changing experience!

I hope that whenever I am feeling under the weather, that I remember all these things. My beautiful son who impresses me daily. My absolutely amazing boyfriend who loves me for me and supports me in all that I do. For my friends and loved ones. For the ability to read, write, attend workshops, learn, and grow. As well as the ability to help others transform their lives..

And the journey has just begun!

Thank you for taking part of this,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Tiffany!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...