Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Just a little update!

Hello Everyone,

Well I am officially burnt out! But SOOOOO ready to rock!

Combine the Never Work Again Seminar with the Zrii Convention and I am enthralled.

I also have a few internet marketing systems I am getting ready to go through.

I have two weeks left of my fall quarter in school, and I am taking summer off, so I will have three and half months of no school. I also have almost three months where I do not have one event/workshop/seminar scheduled.

Meaning..... I will have lots of time to work on internet marketing and my business or businesses! :o)


I am trying to get my son into blogging too, I think it will be something that will be well worth his time and learning it now will benefit him.

He is way to into video games and tv.

I also signed him up for two weeks of Element Skate Camp, so I am hoping that helps as well.

I plan on putting him in some guitar lessons as well this summer.

I am trying to contribute to his other passions other than the tv.

He absolutely loves music.

You will be hearing a lot from me soon!

Until next time,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...