Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Your Burning Desire!

I was going over my notes from "Never Work Again" and I came across a paragraph talking about finding your "burning desire".

It explained how to find this and once you have it and become very clear on it, it will guide you with great passion to success.

Ironically enough this came from Greg Habstritt, the guy who gave away his system for just a donation for a animal shelter.

He mentions that you haven't found your burning desire until deep emotion comes up while speaking or writing about it.

The trick is to keep asking yourself "why" until you feel intense emotion.

You will know when you feel it.

I suggest everyone doing this.

It took me 5 why's to get some kind of emotion surrounding it. I plan on fine tunning it and maybe sharing it at a later time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...