Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Zrii Convention W/ Deepak Chopra

Well were do I start?

It was amazing. Words would not do it justice. ZRII

I got to spend a lot of time with Heidi, Finally got to meet my business partner and I just had a blast. Time flew by!!!

Hearing Deepak Chopra speak was amazing. There was a mini Chopra Center of Wellbeing, inside the Salt Palace where the convention was held.

The highlight of my day was meeting my team and just spending two days getting to know such awesome people.

I really don't want to reload all my photos on here right now, which i have tons of videos as well but if you are interested you can visit my myspace at Click Here

More to come about the Never Work Again, I do plan on going through each speaker one at a time or maybe two a day. I only have two more weeks of school and then I will be full on dedicated to my blogs and businesses!

Deepak Chopra Speaking at Zrii Convention


Mucho Love,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and many scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...