Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!!!!!!

I love peak potentials! I can literally see these seminars transforming my life and I am getting more and more excited about my future!

I have to say that I was really wary of this event. I assumed it wasn't going to worth my time and they were just going to offer a bunch of stuff that I had to purchase in order to make some money! I was wrong!!!!

I would say 60% of the "ideas" they offered were things you had to build and yes 30% were things you could purchase to produce income. The other 10% was pure info!

I must say I learned so much from this event, I will never think about money the same! I have completely different expectations for myself and my son!

I will name some of the speakers (which were all very successful people in their particular field.).

Later I will write more in depth about them one by one as I have time! So if you have a favorite one, check back periodically or just let me know who you are interested in.

1. Lora Langemeier - Expert on creating Cash Machines (Passive Income)
2. Kirk Laidlaw - Vending Machines
3. Berny Dohrmann - Networking, Ceo Space! *****
4. Chris Attwood - Enlightened Alliances
5. T. Harv Eker - Book Publishing and Best Seller
6. Ed Mercer - Property in Costa Rica
7. Bonnie Solow - Book Agent
8. Mitch Alexrod - Network Marketing
9. Mark Rothstein - Stocks, Bonds, Finances.
10. Tyrell Gray - Real Estate
11. Kim Gillis - Photography
12. Gary Goldstein - Movies (Producer of "Pretty Woman")
13. Paul Hoffman - Music (Did music for ford)
14. Greg Habstritt - New Paradigms (Animal Lover, AWESOME man)
15. Mark ? - Trust Deed Investing
16. Joel Comm - Internet Marketing (Adsense)
17. Brain Wallace - Laundrymats
18. David Riklan - Internet Marketing (Ebooks)
19. Armand Morin Internet Marketing (Membership Sites)
20. Rand Brenner - Licensing

All I can say is I am SOOOO SOOO SOOO glad I went, and to think I was considering backing out!

It's absolutely amazing the type of people T. Harv Eker chooses to speak at his events. I can truly see that most of them have huge hearts and are such genuine people. Greg habstritt gave us an entire system of ebooks, cd's and more for just a donation of $10 to help an animal shelter in the Dominican Republic, Judy's Pet Lodge. That says a lot to me.

When I write about Greg I will make sure to leave his link so that anyone can donate or just get more info about him. He did not give us anything to contact him or buy stuff from him so I will have to find the link myself.

I am starting to become very sleepy. This weekend was extremely intense, I will write more tomorrow!

Good Night,
Tiffany

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any information about Kim Gillis-Photography? Google didn't have anything.

Thanks

J.H. said...

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany,

Sounds like it was awesome!

I'd love to hear a bit about the vending machines and the laundromats. I've read about these kinds of ideas as business opportunities, but have never heard anyone speak about them, so if you could share a bit about what you learned, that would be great.

Cath.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany - I just found you thru a Google search for Rand Brenner and Peak Potentials. Kudos to you for blogging and getting your internet marketing rolling! I just completed the Millionaire Mind Seminar this weekend in San Francisco! So powerful and amazing ... blew me away. I got SO much value out of it, and it was FREE! I signed up for the Quantum Leap program .. and am thrilled about it. My life will look very different a year from now (or likely much less) in all areas. Harv Eker told me tonight when I met him that I look like Rand Brenner, and then suggested I "google" him, so I did! All the best to you ... Peter Brandt, Seattle, WA (www.myspace.com/livingoutofthebox)

Unknown said...

Hi Tiffany,
I'm attending the seminar this month! Very excited to read what you wrote. I'm a Quantam Leap member.
Just to check with you, I've posted your link on this article on my Ebay as a reference. I have to let go 2 ticktets as my friends can't attend last minute (her ailing mom passed away).
Hope its ok with u!
U r awesome! All the best!

Brian said...

Hi Tiffany,

it's more than a year since you attended the seminar. Just want to find out if what you heard has worked for you?

How have your life been the past year in terms of 'never work again'?

Sincerely want to know if this seminar work.

thanks

Tiffany said...

Well I wanted to respond to some of these posts. Although it is very late for some of them. I don't have anything on Kim Gillis Photography and I can't say that this seminar changed much for me besides got me motivated and excited for a little while. However I will say that T. Harv Eker's Camps ARE life changing and I still highly recommend all of them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...