Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The Next Two Weeks!

I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone and give a little update.

I have decided to go with SBI for my website hosting.

So I know I set a goal intitially of June but that is not going to happen as you can all tell. I have had and still have several events and between school and work it just became very overwhelming. I should have known that from the beginning but I always tend to think I could take on anything.

I am however only taking one class this summer and do not have any events planned for June or July.

Meaning...... I plan on really working on my site and learning internet marketing those two months.

Tomorrow I will be attending "Never Work Again". It's a seminar that is supposed to teach several different passive income methods. I have heard mixed opinions about this seminar, but I will give my honest opinion after I attend.

Then next thursday I am flying to Salt Lake City, UT for my business convention! Go Zrii! www.livefree2008.com. I finally get to meet my business partner and spend the week with a good friend Heidi.

By the way Zrii just came out in a very popular magazine!

Well that is my mini update! Stick around for some good stuff coming this way!!

:o)

Namaste,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...