Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Life or Something Like It

I just watched a movie with my son called "Life or Something Like it", where Angelina Jolie plays a beautiful woman who has everything she thought she ever wanted but when a psychic tells her she is going to die in a week she starts to question everything in her life.

The whole lesson of the movie is to live everyday as if your last. Be yourself, enjoy everything!

I have been watching quite a bit of movies lately. I seen "Made of Honor" with Heather, it was cute. The lesson is pretty much to appreciate what you have and not to take people in your life for granted.

I saw "What Happens in Vegas" with Albert yesterday. It was a cute movie. A lot of relationship lessons and gender differences.

Today I saw "Speed Racer" with Joel. It was a cute movie as well. A movie about passion and following what you believe is right.

But this movie, "Life Or Something Like It" won't leave me. I keep thinking what would I be doing differently if I was living like it was my last day????

I know for darn sure I would not be working at the bar. I would probably spend more time with Albert and my son. And all the typical stuff people would say....

Like I mentioned I know for sure I would not be working where I work if I was truly living everyday to the fullest as if my last. Instead, I would be helping people and contributing to something positive in the world. But that leaves me with the question "What would I do?"

To be honest it would have to be something I could do from home or didn't take much time away because I want to have a baby with Albert, be a good partner to him and a wonderful parent to Joel and what kids Albert and I have. I would also need time to grow and be me.

But I know I wouldn't be happy unless I was contributing to mankind in a positive way. I am just not clear on how. And this is really plaging me. I am so inspired right now to make drastic changes for the positive, I just don't know what way to go. If I was given a path and knew at least my next step I would take it!!!



Now on to another subject. Copywriting. I am learning more and more from the book "Hypnotic Writing" I hope to start practicing the techniques soon. I am also very interested in any seminar or workshop about copywriting. If I come across anything I will definitely let everyone know.


A bizarre thing happened to me!!! My myspace page was deleted. They said I violated some rule. Which is weird because I hadn't signed into that specific account for a few weeks and hadn't posted anything really for almost two months!

Everything happens for a reason, for some reason I was meant to build a new myspace page! :o)

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers,

Tiffany

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany,

I went and saw "What happens in Vegas" with my daughter the other day. It was so much fun. We have a cinema in our little country town, and I am one of the volunteer projectionists, so it was a real blast for us to sit in a proper cinema with soft seats, and afterwards I asked management if I could meet the projectionist. He took me upstairs and I got to check out behind the scenes! It was very cool. Cath.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...