Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Thirty day Internet Marketing Challenge 2008

As you all know I have been actively seeking to learn and "master" internet marketing.

I have purchased several systems.

Read several books.

Spent hours and hours online seeking this special knowledge.

I came across something that I think is truly amazing. Ed Dale is doing his fourth year of ThirtyDayChallenge and the amazing thing about this is it is 100% free.

ENTIRELY

He even mentioned that all the tools you will need for this "challenge" will be free as well.

I joined today and already went through the first day of preseason.

Needless to say I have learned of several free tools that I have never heard of that so far, are impressing me.

I am using a new browser recommended by Ed Dale, called Flock.

So far I am impressed with the speed of this browser but it has only been a few hours.

We'll see how it goes!

And oh yeah!!! For the Thirty Day Challenge Ed Dale stresses teams tremendously.

There is a forum within this challenge to form teams and discuss the content.

I really love this aspect. I know I will get a lot further a lot faster with some supportive people by my side.

I have heard quite a few really good things from people who have taken the challenge in past years.

I am excited!

Namaste,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...