Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Affirmations in my life.

Believe it or not with all the work I have done and even with my beliefs I have never taken the time to do affirmations.

I believed them to be over rated.

Funny thing is we all do affirmations everyday.

Anything we tell ourselves over and over again, we are affirming..

(i.e. I am fat, I hate my job, I hate driving, I don't want to get up, I am never going to get.....(fill in the blank), nothing good ever happens to me, or what about this famous one: Just my luck......., and many many more!)

These things are getting affirmed every time we even think them.

I finally realized that it might be a good idea to counter react them with good affirmations!

Most will say "Duh" Tiffany.. But it took a while for me to see how crucial this is.

It is not simply a tool, its 100% necessary because we already do it.

I also am well aware of the fact that there are certain affirmations that work better than others as well as ways of doing them.

I know emotion behind an affirmation is like adding fuel to the fire. And visuals help enhance them as well.

If anyone has any useful information on affirmations or any suggestions, I am open ears.

The last few days I have spend countless hours researching software to help with this process. I am not just talking software that will tell you affirmations but much more.

Recording in your own voice, visuals, subliminal recording, masking, flashes of your computer, being able to add your own affirmations, etc...

I have finally decided on one but have just started playing with it today. The one I choose is one that is not very commercialized some how I feel when they are, its because they have some high commissions associated with it, so everyone promotes it.
Doesn't mean it is the best.

The one I chose that is not highly commercialized is called Dream manifesto.

I have a check list of what all of the different software has and I hope to get around to posting it here for everyone to make their own decision soon.

Update 6/18/08: After using Dream manifesto I decided it wasn't for me. I do however have to commend the integrity of the company. When I requested a refund as they offer, he first asked if he could help me in anyway. When I replied no, that the software was simply not what I was looking for, I received a notice of a refund within minutes. He still proceeded to write me and offer advice and help.
The only reason I say the software wasn't for me is because I wanted to make cd's of the affirmations and this software was more of a computer program. However the program is highly recommended by me if you are looking for something more along the lines of a computer program, with visuals, etc...

Much Love,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...