Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

How is my life still so busy?

No complaints here though.

Things have been great. I think I am barely catching up on sleep, plus I have been back to my gym routine.

I started my commitment to eating healthier as well, this past Monday.

I have been reading A LOT.

I also have been working on affirmations. I bought some software but it really wasn't for me, I think I mentioned it in another blog.

So I decided on just normal recording software.

I have my list of affirmations, and while writing them I was provided with evidence about how powerful they could be. I highly recommend taking time to do affirmations.

Through the process, I have learned quite a few techniques that will really have an impact if your interested in using affirmations.

Those posts to come.

Another new event, I bought my boyfriend a new camera for his birthday and decided to buy one for myself as well.

The camera is able to take pictures extremely close to the subject which has caused me to take a deeper look at things lately.

Kind of funny how things work, there are some pictures on my myspace page.



Namaste,
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...