Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Thirty day Challenge

I had posted a few weeks ago about the free thirty day challenge with Ed Dale and I wanted to give an update on that. Thirty Day Challenge

So far we are still in pre-season. We have had 6 lessons in pre-season and I am on the fifth one!

YAY, for me!

Ed Dale just introduced twitter and Twhirl. If you have twitter already you can reach me @Tiffylove

Here is one link to a video of Ed Dale's showing how to sign up for twitter, which is actually self explanatory at Twitter.com but if you would like to see a video on it Click Here.

The best way I can describe it so far with almost no knowledge of using it yet, is it appears and is used almost like an instant messaging system at first. However your posts are picked up by google, they can also be used like email and is like using an social networking site all in one, plus much more (this is my experience with it through Twhirl).

It has major advantages in internet marketing.

Once again if you sign up, you can add me @tiffylove

I would love to hear your opinion of twitter, however Twhirl just makes twitter a million times better. You can download twhirl at twhirl.org. First you want to create a twitter account.

Before I start posting more about the thirty day challenge and everything I will be learning I would like to post a few blogs on affirmations.

Affirmations have become a very big part of my life, I have a book I highly recommend plus some tips and techniques.

I will try to get that posted within the next few days.

Until next time.

Namaste,
Tiffany

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have added you to my twitter and I am looking forward to #30DC and hope to learn how to use social network.

I see that end of your article you have namaste with your name tells me that you must have Indian friends.

Govindji Patel

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...