Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

My two cents about complaining and drama!

Complaining and Drama go hand and hand.

When you complain you are caught up the drama and emotion of something. Instead take a step back and observing the event, even if it is oneself, this removes the "drama" of any situation. You can not play the "victim" role (which is complaining) with out "drama".

Observing one's own reaction creates compassion for others. However coming from a previous state of mind when I used to allow myself to experience the "drama" (emotion) of the situation, into a place of observance and awareness creates a different type of compassion ( in which creates some "drama" on another level.)

I am not however free from this experience myself, although my awareness is expansive, I am human and still find myself "pulled" (victim word) into the emotion of experiences.

The ability to step back and watch the emotion unfold and to observe your own reactions, is a life practice.

Complaining is a sure sign to know you or someone else is coming from the "victim" mentality and wrapped up in all the "drama" of it.

It is impossible to take full responsibility for your own life and manifestation and still complain. It is impossible to observe a situation and still feel emotion, because it is our judgments of a situation that create emotion. You can not judge something and just observe it at the same time.

Nevertheless, Emotion is a human attribute meaning you can not fully escape it, it is what we are here for, but does it have control over you, or do you control it?

Ultimately the concepts can be understood in an instant but can take a lifetime to experience fully.

I remain a student.

:o)



Lots of love,
Tiffany

P.S. Today I had a "Tiffy" moment where I became anxious about something, I did not stop myself reacting with emotion however I did observe my reaction, which immediately gave it a different "look". I definitely responded to the situation much differently because of this. I also find that in difficult times, I now prefer to call companions that will not add to the "drama" of the situation but will act as a "rock", when needed. Life will continue to throw curve balls, the outcomes of them however rest solely in our own hands.

(This was my thoughts after reading an article by DialyOm)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...