Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The Power of Positive Thinking and Daily Affirmations

Have you noticed that people are already starting to get a sour face when you mention positive thinking?

How did it acquire such a bad reputation so quickly?

My question would be: Has the people that are turning their heads the other way, tried affirmations or positive thinking?

And, Do you think the same person that rolls their eyes at the idea of "positive thinking" is the same person who truly tried "thinking positively"?

Here is what I say.

I challenge anyone to commit to producing you own present powerful affirmations, listen to the them daily, write them daily and think only mostly positive thoughts and see how your perspective of life and your experience of it changes.

You can read some of my other posts, "What are affirmations and why do they work?" and "5 simple ways to make your own powerful affirmations".

Here is the dilemma. It takes practice and retraining of the mind to think positively. It doesn't happen over night.

If you can tell me how to change every single thought I have into a positive wonderful thought over night, tell me how, and I will owe you a fortune.

Until then, training the mind to think positively through affirmations is one of the best ways I have found to truly impact the quality of life.

Hypnotherapy is another way that works but requires some investment as affirmations do not.

The bottom line is that, you have to remove your negative beliefs and not only think positively but in order to "live" authentically positive and attract preferable circumstances to you, you must have and create BELIEFS that are positively aligned with what you want.

If you can reprogram your mind to have positive beliefs about yourself and your life, I personally guarantee it will dramatically change your experiences in life.

Unfortunately there is no over night fix, it takes time and dedication to do this.

But its exciting, and as you start to release negative beliefs and adapt more positive powerful ones you will feel your life changing and beautiful shifts within your perception.

I am personally addicted to reprogramming my beliefs and subconscious mind, the process is inexpressible.

You should try it sometime. ;o)


Namaste,

Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...