Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Whether or not it is time to start my own book?

I have recently manifested a book writing opportunity that seems to be very aligned with who I am.  Since I have been exposed to this opporunity I have been attracting many things that seem to point to it being time to for me to write a book. 

I have some concerns and am not sure if it is my ego trying to take me out or if I am being realistic. 

I have yet to even finish my website.  And my website should take priority and then it could be time to start my first book after it is finished.  

Also the finances to begin the with this opportunity is not A LOT but it is still some and at this time it just doesn't seem "smart".

I am also in the middle the quarter with school.  As of yet this quarter has not been very demanding on me but I would like to make sure I can somewhat keep it that way. 

I also want to be able to give it(publishing a book) the proper amount of attention/focus and right now I have so many things going on.  Although it does seem as if it aligned with where I am at now and where I am headed. 

I know that no one can answer this question for myself but me, I am just voicing my thoughts in hope of some clarity. 

hmmm, is it time?

A huge part of me feels compelled to begin this journey, I just don't want this to become another project and another thing I add to my plate that is not getting the proper attention that is needed. 

I would be self-publishing so the entire process would be up to me, which in some ways may not be such a good thing when I have a full plate already, it may just get lost.  

Also lately I have become extremely aware of my tendencies to loose myself in the internet.  It is never anything "unimportant", I am always researching and gathering information about this or that.  However it is not productive, the time could be used for finishing my website or other things needing my attention.  Yet at the time, these adventures of information seem to be important and never seem like they will consume as much time as they do.  

If I could break myself of this habit/pattern,  It would be VERY possible for me to take on the both projects of my website and writing my first book. 

Love and Light, 
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...