Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Contact and Life Coach Info

Here is my contact information:

Gmail : LoveGrowth@gmail.com
Twitter : Tiffylove
Facebook : LoveGrowth


I am more grateful than ever before. I am so grateful to be the person I am and to actually be able to be excited about life. I want nothing more than to help other people get to this place as well. 

I have a very unique style as a life coach, I like to say "I will tell you what your best friend is aching to tell you about your life but is too scared to."  You may not always like me but I have a no bull shit, direct approach.  I want to get down to business, I am compassionate but I am not the person that will baby anyone.  I want you to be empowered, I would never ever enable a victim mentality, whether you like it or not.  We all have room for improvement and if you open to it and yearning for more joy, excitement, happiness, whatever it may be, TRUST me it is not far from your reach. 

Los Angeles Life coach:
I would love the pleasure of meeting everyone in person but I feel I am being called beyond the boundaries of just the LA area now.  

So, I am currently in the midst of building a website that will allow me to expand to anyone and everyone who I can touch.  However please do not hesitate to contact me at my gmail address if you have any questions about me or a life coach prior to the site being finished. 

Life Coaching or even Spiritual Coaching is my specialty.  Years ago I never ever in my wildest dreams thought I would be in this place to help others so drastically.  I never thought I could live with such peace in my life and knowing how poweful I am and we all are. 

Life is truly amazing. 

I will also be taking on the journey of writing a book.  The process has already been a blessing, I truly believe we all have a messenge and several books inside each and everyone one of us. 

Believe in yourself and if you don't, make it a priority to get to a place where you do believe in yourself. 

It's time to enjoy your life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...