Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Catching up!

So it looks like life has taken me in several different directions. I am however still committed to learning internet marketing.

Right now I have been reading a book called "Hypnotic Writing", I forgot who its by and its in my car( I will add it on later). The more I learn about internet marketing the more I realize that copywriting is "one of the main ingredients"!!!!!

I love the style of Hypnotic Writing because his techniques are using "Love" as the drive to buy products, not Pain like the majority of marketers.

Also I think I am going to change the name of this blog, if I am able to! I will still be going over internet marketing but this blog has been about my growth in all areas of my life so far, so I would like to properly name it.

2008 is definitely going to be a year of dramatic growth for me and dramatic changes ( I feel it).

My relationships is like night and day from just six months ago. I never thought you could be more in love with someone after two years. I always thought that "in love" feeling starts fading. And I can only see it growing!!! The most amazing thing is he is growing right along side me. I am so lucky to have him, but I am starting to see how lucky we are to have each other. A partnership I am very grateful for!

I am sending my son to a skate camp for the summer! www.skatecamp.org

I am nervous because he is my baby, they will be jumping off cliffs, riding, skating into a lake, producing videos, learning how to start a fire in nature, producing a magazine and so much more. It is costing me, I have to work an entire week to pay for a week of him being there!!! But I know it will result in such growth and him coming into himself. I think he will be more self reliant and confident with himself afterwards. Plus I know he will have a blast.

I invest a lot into myself (which I believe is the best investment ANYONE can make), so investing into his growth is just as good! I am SOOOOO excited for him!

I have two big events this month alone!!! Next week is Never Work Again, with Peak Potentials. Then I have my Zrii convention the week after. Deepak Chopra will be there and I get to spend a few days with a team member and finally get to meet my business partner! My website is www.lifefree2008.com if you're curious about it.

I have one more year of school left!!! Then I will have my B.S. in Business Entrepreneurship!

But I think the biggest thing is through all of this, my life gets better and better. The more I work on myself, the better things get not only in my physical world but my "inner world". Meaning the way I deal with things and see things is just better! My moods are more stable and they slowly elevate as I grow.

I am coming into myself! I am starting to really express myself. I sing in front of my boyfriend now! I know that doesn't sound like much but me singing and dancing without alcohol is like asking a private shy person who is very reserved to go be the life of a party (without alcohol).

I guess in general I just feel more comfortable about being me. I don't take it as personal when people don't like me and I care less and less of what people think of me. Not feeling a need to pretend or hold back. It is a great feeling to just be me and stand by who I am, without all that other "haze" surrounding it.

Like I will always say I have so much more to learn and grow. The "positive" journey has just began! Thank you to all who is taking part of it! :o)

Namaste,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just decided to learn some internet marketing and came across BeBiz which led me to your site. I was interested in it because I found WordTracker hard to get around in. This is probably just me though because there are some good reviews out there. I hope you get back on the internet track so I can see what you are trying.

My reading..
Seth Godin (sp?)--Viral Marketing
Tim Ferris--The Four Hour Work Week
These I found the most interesting and helpful.

I too decided to try a product that I am excited about just to get my feet wet. I will let you know more when I have more.

Good luck and I'll check back in.

Rich

Anonymous said...

Just found out about BeBiz and found your site when I googled it. Hope you get back to internet marketing soon. I found wordtracker hard to get around in so I thought I might try BeBiz--would love to know more about that experience.

Sounds like you are having fun and learning so much from all these mentors.

Good luck and I'll keep reading.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...