Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Get Happy

I just listened to a short video about being happy, which I included below.

Its so simple but so powerful.  The answer to everything is to get happy.  Do I go to the gym today?  Yes or No, which one will make me happy.  Do I go  to class today?  Yes or No, which one will make me happy.

It's not about what others think you should do or what you feel like doing.  You do what makes you happy.  Should I stay in this job?  Yes or No, which one will make me happy.

Not what is easy or hard.  But what makes you happy.  It's such a simple way to maneuver through life.

Just listening to the Video made me feel better, inspired and empowered.  Now contemplating the ideas and how it works in my life makes me feel even more wonderful.

I think some singing and dancing is long over do!




Lots of Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...