Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

My intention for this life

My ultimate goal of my life is to come to a place where I love reality, enjoy the present, accept everyone and everything for who and what they are.

Most importantly to just love.   To be happy and loving.

The question is how do I get to this place and how do I get back when I have strayed of track?
This blog serves as a reminder.

The only thing I can do is continue with this intent, continue to observe myself, to contemplate, to focus on my own growth, to help others grow, and most importantly to come to love as soon as it is remembered.

I have noticed that I don't get as far off track of this as I used to.  I also come back to it much quicker each time and every time I come back to it, its deeper and clearer.

Although I accept that life will never be perfect, it is my intent to live in this loving place in life as much as possible.

I want to express love, Expect Miracles and Magic, and live in Joy and Gratitude, enjoying my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...