Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Day 1 of Juice Fasting

Day 01 was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

I didn't like juice very much so every time I got a bit hungry I would take a drink of the juice and it made me nauseous taking my hunger away quickly. Towards the end of the day I felt slightly spacey.

I couldn't believe how easy it was for me to just not eat the entire day. Especially since I LOVE food.

Don't get me wrong I fantasize about food all day long and I am not saying it was easy, just much easier than I anticipated.

I didn't get the runs either like I was warned but then again I didn't drink much juice.

Today's juice was Apple, Pear, Broccoli, Celery, Carrots, Lemon, Spinach and Cabbage. I think I put way to much lemon since I really tasted the lemon.

A little scared about what tomorrow has in store for me. Most people say the second day is the worst.

We'll see

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...