Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The day before my 10 day Juice fast Journey

I have read all about the benefits of fasting over the past couple of years, as well as the benefits of juicing and veggies. But I would have never thought I would be doing a juice fast.

A lot of things had to happen in order to get me to the place I am right now.

After being told I had cancer, tumors, then problems with my cervix all at the young age of 31 years old, I decided to change my health. I started educating myself on nutrition, eating better, and making my health a priority.

Then about a week ago I watched a movie called "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and still having many issues with my health, I was inspired to do a juice fast.

I am not the type of person to do things like this. I love food, I love all the "wrong" foods and I would have never thought I would be even thinking about juice fasting for one day let alone 10.

But here I am! I have already eaten my last meal, brown rice spaghetti's noodles with organic tomatoes and basil. Yummmmm

Now I am getting a little nervous about all of this. I researched juice fasting as much as I possible could. I tried to prepare as much as possible in regards to knowing what to expect, having the support I believe I will need, and getting very clear about why I am doing this.

So................ I know this is going to be challenging. I know the next few days are going to be particularly hard and that scares me. In the past I have not done well with anything that was challenging. I tend to want to give up. I know If I give up during my juice fast, I will feel really bad but I also know the chances of me giving up are high since this is not going to be anything close to easy.

I think I am more scared about whether I can make it through this or not than the idea of not eating. No matter how much I have grown or evolved I still have some unsupportive habits of allowing my emotions and moods to have to control at times when things get difficult.

I want to accomplish 10 days of a juice fast. I want to succeed, its very important to me and my body.

We'll see what happens!

Tiffany


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you can do this baby girl. I am here for you if you need anything at all. I Love You, Mom

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...