Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Day 3 of juice fasting: Now it gets hard!

The first two days were much easier than today.

Last night is when it started.  Not only with the detox symptoms but also with the cravings.  Of course my body has to do everything differently.  Out of all the stories I heard not one person said Day 1 and 2 were easier for them.

I had a headache at various times throughout the day and lots of muscle and body aches.  The cravings were kind of intense.  I haven't really experienced much hunger at all, but lots and lots of cravings. And now I am craving food that I wasn't even eating or craving before the fast.  I'm craving all the "bad" or rather yummy foods.  Pizza, Olive Garden, Macaroni and Cheese, and the Mexican Churros from near my fiances work.

I have definitely learned the difference between physical hunger and a mental appetite.  I still have an appetite but no real hunger.

I feel kind of anxious and panicky when I think about still have so many days to go, it feels impossible.  Now I get the idea of one day at a time.

I hope the body aches go away and I experience the good stuff of the fast soon.

Til tomorrow


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...