Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Juice Fast Day 4 : It's not getting easier!

Well it's not terrible difficult like I thought it would be.  Compared to what I thought it would be it has been rather easy.  However, the cravings taunt me.   I can be driving or talking to someone and some kind of food just pops into my head.  Something no where in site or had nothing to do with conversation. It's totally out of the blue.

I'm not sure if I shared what I put in my juices.  I really don't drink as much as I think I should be drinking but I have no desire to drink them.  I even have to remind myself to drink water.  I strain my juice again after being juiced in order to remove any extra pulp) My juicing consists of  Apples, Pears, Kiwi, Blueberry, Carrots, Celery, Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach, Ginger, Garlic, Parsley, Cucumber, Lemon, and Beet.  Now doesn't that sound delicous....... We'll its not!   It's terrible!  I dilute it with water and probably drink about 32oz a day.

There are still lots of body aches and pains but the headache has mostly gone.

I can't believe I still have 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...