Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Day 10: Last day of the juice fast.

Today was slightly easier than yesterday but I think that is because I knew that it was the last day.  Although any smell, picture, or actual food really got to me.

I really hope I am able to continue to make healthy choices after this fast but the things I have been craving for the last 10 days are not very healthy foods.

I re-watched "food matters" with my fiance today in order to try and remind myself how important it is to make sure nutrition comes first.  However, I have learned through this process that balance is key.

I love the social aspect of food and I love to enjoy the tastes of foods, they both bring a lot of joy so I hope I am able to find a healthy balance between making sure I make mostly healthy choices in order to get the nutrients that are very important as well as enjoying experiencing the joy that food brings me.

I was a bit sad today but I was dealing with a few issues with my health that get to me sometimes.

I gave in and took my advair for my asthma today because my lungs were just getting too bad.  It was becoming concerning.

As of now, I officially made it 10 days on a juice fast without cheating once.  I didn't have anything to eat not even as much as a raisin.

I wonder how it will feel start eating again and to be able to taste food again!

Yayyyy!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is the last day of my 10 day juice fast (though I did cheat with a vegetable). I admire your self control for getting through without eating anything!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...