Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Day 9 of juice fasting: So glad its almost over!

Tomorrow is the last day of my juice fast. I will be breaking the fast wednesday morning with a smoothie and then some fruit and veggies for lunch.

Physically I feel okay other than a little bit of light headedness and weakness through out the day.  But mentally this was torture.

People have to eat around me and you can't go anywhere without seeing or smelling food!

This definitely did  not get easier as the days went by as I thought it would.

My fiance keeps telling me I smell funny.  Not bad just like a strong stinging smell like asian food.  I am assuming it is from the ginger and garlic I put into my juices.

I'm very excited to enjoy the tastes of foods again.

One more day, Yaaaay!!!!

Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...