Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

The day after my Juice fast: I can eat!

I woke up to a thoughtful card my mom had left for me which was very loving.

I was a little hesitant to eat because I wasn't sure how my body would react.

I started to feel hungry about the time I would drink my first juice, so I had my smoothie instead.  Luckily the smoothie was pretty watery and not too thick today so it would go down smoothly.  The smoothie tasted extremely good compared to my juices and I surely did miss my smoothies.   I only had about half of what I would normally drink and then I felt full.   A little while later my stomach did become a little hard and I had some cramps but I figured it was my digestive system turning back on.  I couldn't have eaten anything healthier than my smoothie.  It is a very green smoothie.  :)

I also weighed myself this morning and I have lost a total of 15 pounds!  3 to 5 pounds is water weight and will return within the next few days.  But that is still 10 to 12 pounds lost.  Which is good.  I look forward to losing more weight.

I picked up my sister so that we could spend the day together.  I had some more of my smoothie a few hours later when I felt hungry again.  But before too long I was very hungry in a way I haven't felt for over 10 days.  Once that digestion and metabolism turns back on, you can definitely feel it.

So, I was sooooo bad.  I gave in and had Jack in the Box.  I got one of their breakfast sandwiches with no bacon or yolk on it.  So it was pretty much bread, egg whites, cheese and ham. I even had a some hash brown sticks.  I know it wasn't healthy but I surely enjoyed it!  This kept me full for quite a long time.

Later on in the day I had crazy stomach pains and I had several bowel movements.

My sister, my son and I then went to have dinner with my brother at his favorite vegetarian place.  I had the best time.  We laughed, had very deep conversations, we made future plans, it was just pure joy.  I love all of them very much.  I didn't eat much of the food though, I didn't order anything and just tried a bite off of everyone's plates.  I still wasn't hungry.

My sister and I then went to Dave and Busters which was fun.  I started to get extremely tired towards the end.  We didn't eat anything there and I had no desire to either.

When I got home and started getting ready for bed, I had a few organic raisins which were delicious!

It was a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...