Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Day 7 of Juice Fast: One more day down!

I woke up super early on my own this morning at around 5:30am which has never happened to me. I don't consider myself a morning person and 5:30am is just beyond too early.  But I couldn't sleep and was full of energy so I got up and started my day.

I have started to notice how smooth and clear my face is looking.  My skin has never looked so good.

My cravings have still not subsided.  I have lots of craving and have practically fell in love with food even more through this process which I am pretty sure wasn't the point.  However, I am sure I have also learned a lot of discipline and control...... Hopefully I have!

I had a nice long talk with Vicki tonight.  We ended up talking for quite a long time until Albert came "home". It was a very deep and healing conversation.  It doesn't surprise me as our relationship is built on this kind of stuff but I was surprised how it happened so naturally and how we always seem to go to the exact place that one of us or both of us need.

I attribute a lot of this "talk" or clearing to my fasting.  My mind is so quiet that I have become even more aware of my thoughts and feelings.  I consider myself a pretty conscious person to begin with but this fasting has definitely cleared my mind to a point that is rare. It really enables me to work through a lot my feelings and thoughts.  But it also helps that I am spending a lot of time with Vicki as I said before our relationship is really built on depth and helping each other grow and shift.

We'll off to bed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...