Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Day 8 of my juice fast: Who said it would get easier?

I had almost no detox symptoms today. I slept late and got tired early.

However, my cravings are getting worse and worse everyday. I can not wait to eat again.

Once I go to bed I have two more days. But in actuality until I can actually eat normally again it will be a bit longer.

My fiance has really noticed the weight loss which is really good especially since he sees me everyday.  I don't plan on weighing myself again until the morning after day 10.

I don't think this fast served its purpose in the area of making me want to eat nothing but healthy food.  I was eating extremely healthily before I started the fast but now that I am on the fast I crave everything that is bad for me and I honestly can not wait to eat it.  I don't know how that will work out as it is not my desire to back track or to start eating unhealthily.

I hope tomorrow is better but I have a suspicion it is only going to get worse.

We'll see tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, keep it up! Have you seen these videos?
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowOfATree?blend=1&ob=0
Maybe they'll help you keep up your spirits. At least you're not going for 21 days...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...