Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Feeling sad and frustrated - House and Surgery not going well!

Everyone keeps saying that since we didn't get the last house we had in escrow that it means a better house is in our future, I don't know if I believe that right now. I know that is aligned with my beliefs but I just can't feel that at the moment. Looking around for another house is a disappointing experience. Any house we find that is even close to what we are looking for ends up being out of our price range and if it isn't then someone makes an offer way above the listing price. The only houses within our price range are short sales which don't work. Because of this I am feeling frustrated with the fact that I am currently not working. So I call the surgeon over and over again to see if the authorization went through and the line was busy all morning (what business doesn't at least have an answering service now?)! I finally get through and then they are trying to tell me I have to wait until after my next menstrual cycle (which would be around 3 weeks!), I tell them my last menstrual cycle just completed not too many days ago and that I want to get the surgery done as soon as possible (I can not wait another month before I can work). The lady says she will check if there is any availability this Friday or coming Monday and she'll call me back! But its been a few hours and no phone call. I want to start working already. I'm depressed because I don't only feel bored and lazy, I feel like "dead weight". What makes me the most happy is to be moving, progressing, producing, creating. Being able to work and make money is a huge part of that. Also being able to go to the gym would help. Last time I tried to go to the gym, just to walk on the treadmill, I ended up in pain for two days. And to make it even worse, when I am depressed like this Albert feels bad and wishes he can do something, when he has done more than I could of ever wanted. Without him I would be feeling way worse than this everyone once in awhile. I'm sure he would fix my body and get me working if he could. But what I feel right now is about how I'm feeling about myself. I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to my health and career and I don't know how to see the positive perspective I want to see. Yes, another "down" blog post. Not like me, but is my truth at the moment. :( Update: Surgery is Scheduled for Monday March 5th.

1 comments:

coloradodays said...

At the end of the day, if you trust the Universe to take car of you, your thoughts will got to "Oh, I can and am willing to take care of me too."
Take care of your thoughts, they are your greatest source of comfort and strength in seemingly challenging times. Look at all those around you who love you and want to be there for you, because you are such a loving and amazing person!
I love you most of all because you have taught me to love myself first and alswya, so I can be there for others when they need me.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...