Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

My desires!

Through out the last few days I have written down several topics in which I would like to blog about.  Stuff I know I need to take the time to focus on and allow myself to write what comes up.  Writing is very healing and therapeutic for me.  But, for right now I don't feel like focusing on that stuff at the moment.  Although I will state them now so that I feel more accountable to giving them some time then I will get to the real topic of today's blog post.

Future Topics

1. The idea of being considerate of others NOT being priority, that the number one priority is being authentic and true to myself.  This comes from years of Abraham Hicks and Byron Katie's work.  "How you react or feel because of me, is none of my business" - Byron Katie

2. The concept of control, regaining control, control over my mind, my life, my body. etc...

3.  Taking the concept of control even further. Hopefully I can articulate this clearly.  Usually I give in to what I want as way of "feeling" like I have control and I don't have to follow anyone's "should" list. (example I should eat a certain way) however I had this moment of clarity the other day that giving into a craving, a laziness, a dislike, etc.. is giving away my control over my body and mind.  When I give in to "habits" it is my subconscious (trained behavior) that I am giving control too, it really isn't the conscious me.  Therefore, giving into something (going against other people's shoulds) is still actually giving up control.  I guess I am sort of admitting here that I have less control over my thoughts and actions than I would like or previously thought I had.

4. And finally I would like to be able to come to a clear conclusion of how joy and control mix together.  I don't enjoy going to the gym but it takes self control to do it.  It seems that most decisions that we would make in order to have control go against joy.  This is important to me to clarify because my number 1 priority over anything is Joy.  Abraham Hicks has taught me a lot in regards creating the life I want and what is important to me.  When I allow myself to be anything but joy I am not serving anyone, not myself, not my loved ones, not my friends, not anyone around me.  Joy not control is my priority, however I do want to have control over my mind which will allow me to control my thoughts to only focus on joy.  Okay, if you can follow all of that I would be surprised.  But I need to find some clarity in this area because they seem to conflict for me and I would like to align them some how.  And for those of you who will say something like well just change your perception or you will learn to enjoy it, if it was that easy and didn't take a lack of joy and control in the first place I would have already done it.  So it's not some simple "change" the way I am solution, its something in my beliefs and thoughts that needs to shift and align with each other.

Those are future posts, if not only for my own personal attempt to gain clarity and shift some limiting beliefs.

Enough of that!

On to the good stuff for the moment.

My desires!  I had a few friends mention to me making what I desire very clear to Source.  I even had someone tell me about something called "placing your order with the universe" not sure I am that confident in my asking yet but I thought I would take a few moments to put my desires out there.

1. A home for us (Albert, Joel, Myself, and hopefully babies in the future) that has at least three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car garage, enough space to park all of our cars (Albert has quite a few), the house being at the very least 1400 square feet, central air, convenient washer and dryer hookup area, a big comfortable kitchen..... all within the charter oak school district at a price we can afford right now and within a timely manner (like as soon as possible).  A home we enjoy and love and is perfect for all of us.

2. A tight healthy body.

3. Two babies in the near future.

4. An enjoyable abundant career.

5.  For Albert and I to continue to grow closer and stronger as a couple for what we have to evolve and go deeper and deeper.  (I have the relationship I want with him already, now I just desire it to continue to be this way and for us to grow together in this very fulfilling and loving manner we have now.)

6. For all of us (Joel, Albert, and myself) to continue to get closer and closer.  For us to be a close, respectful and strong family.  To trust each and support each other.

7. For my son to love himself and his life.  For him to be successful  (whatever that means to him) and for him to know and feel he is capable of anything he desires.  For us to continue to be very close and loving for the rest of our lives. For him to feel very loved, cherished and special and that he knows I will always be there for him no matter what.  I just want him to be happy!


Wow, that is a lot to ask for but someone told me I don't have to choose. I don't expect to have everything but it doesn't hurt to get clear about what I desire in life.

I plan on looking back on this post to keep my focus on my desires and what I want instead of worrying about what I don't want.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be motivated to give some of those others topics some attention.

Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...